Sr. Application Specialist (Healthcare Diagnostics) – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the growth in the business line by providing technical support and expertise within the established diagnostics platform
- Assist in pre-sales presentation, workshops and preparation (tender specs preparation)
- Coordinate and conduct demonstrations, installations and commissions on the equipment at customer sites.
- Conduct post-sales application training
- Respond to customer's request to troubleshoot problems and take corrective actions within the target timeline
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with customers
- Responsible for the initial and on-going product/technology training for company’s sales team members
- Lead and co-ordinate the jobs within the sub-team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical or equivalent
- Preferably with least 2-3 years of professional working experience in a similar industry
- Possess a car, valid driving license and open to travel
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.