Personal Data Protection Policy
Everlife and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“Everlife”, “our”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy and will take the relevant measures to safeguard your personal information. This Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out how we use and protect the information you give us.
By providing us with your personal information, you are giving consent for us to collect, use and process your personal information.
Categories of Personal Data
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or could be used to reasonably identify you.
We, or a service provider engaged by us, may collect and process personal data including those that fall into the following categories of data:
- Personal, business and emergency contact information (including home address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, marital status);
- Date of Birth;
- Bank Account details;
- Financial and payment information including credit card number;
- National identification number or passport number (or other identification number as appropriate);
- Nationality and place of birth; and
- Other personal data collected online or offline as may be required from time to time for our business operations.
How We Will Collect Your Data
We may collect and process your personal data in several ways:
- We may process information that you provide by filling in forms for us (whether electronic or not). This includes information provided at the time of responding to any request for information from us.
- We may process information that you provide us including as part of a business relationship or contract or interactions with us through social media channels.
- We may keep a record of the correspondence when you contact us.
- We may process details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, personal information to process, fulfill and ship your orders, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We may also collect data from third party sources and public databases.
Purpose of Processing & Uses Made of The Information
Your information is necessary to us. If you do not provide all of the personal data that we request from you, we may not be able to fulfill any or all of the functions set out in above, or in some cases, may not be able to continue with our relationship.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with any information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, including information on products, promotions or marketing events organised by Everlife or any of our subsidiaries or related companies.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Everlife or any of our related companies.
- To comply with our obligations and any requests received regarding background and due diligence check.
- To prepare and execute legal documents.
- To process payments and comply with our accounting and tax obligations.
- For administrative purposes. For contact purposes.
- To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Please note that the above list of the ways in which we may use your personal data is not exhaustive.
If you would like to request changes regarding processing your personal information, you must submit the request for yourself and your identity must be verifiable. There may be situations where we cannot grant your request, for example if you make a request and we cannot verify your identity, if we have a legal or regulatory obligation to keep your personal information, or if your request jeopardizes the privacy of others or would be impracticable to honor.
Where we deny your request in whole or in part, we will take steps to inform you of the denial and provide an explanation of our actions and the reasons for the denial.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Information by contacting us in the “Contact Us” section of the website.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Everlife may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- Agents and service providers who provide services relating to the purposes of which the personal data is collected including data processing services;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken to keep such data confidential; and
- Everlife’s related, associate companies and affiliates.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcements agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Access and Update of Your Personal Information
If you would like to access, update or correct your personal information, you may do so by clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ link and send us a message.
In all communications to Everlife, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the website address or the specific Everlife program to which you provided Personal Information and a detailed explanation of your request. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
Changes to This Policy
Everlife may review and change this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our business practices, processes or structure. While it is not generally feasible to notify you of the changes to this Policy, the latest version of this Policy will be available on our website. This Policy is not a contract, nor does it suggest any obligation on our part with another party.
This Policy was last updated on May 10th, 2023, and is effective as of that date.