Key Account Executive (Oil & Gas) – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage key accounts in oil and gas industry to achieve sustainable business growth.
- Be the key contact point of customer for sales, services, technical support request.
- Responsible to develop new account to expand the oil & gas business.
- Promote and market product in assigned key account to achieve annual sales target.
- Involve in marketing activities planning and strategy development.
- Execute/drive the marketing activity in assigned key account.
- Stay abreast with market dynamics, competitor activities and industry trends.
- Work closely with application specialists, product specialists and service team to ensure customer expectation/requirement met.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and contribute to overall business planning.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least a degree in Chemistry or similar field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in sales and marketing particularly in Oil & Gas Instrumentation.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Possess a car and valid Malaysian driving license.
- Able to travel extensively
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.