Field Application Specialist (Analytical & Life Science) – Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present products credibly with scientific and technical depth
- Deliver product knowledge across multiple scientific subject areas including proteomics, genomics, and cell biology.
- Support customer product evaluations and deliver configured customer demos.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems. Where required, escalate technical product issues to the principal and engineering team, and work together to facilitate solution.
- Work with the Sales team to provide high-level customer support before, during, and after a sale and serve as scientific and technical resource.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least a master’s degree with 2 years of experience in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology) or related field.
- Experience with proteomics techniques and applications (chromatography, immunoassay) a plus. Cell culture, live-cell imaging and related cell biology techniques and practices also an additional advantage.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment.
- A combination of expert troubleshooting and interpersonal skills are the keys to success in this position.
- Fast learner with a passion for commercialized products that truly advance the field of Life Science.
- Able to communicate well.
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.