Technical Sales Specialist (Life Science)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce products to customers, processing sales order and do customers relationship.
- Visit customer regularly and build up the market.
- Report weekly to manager about on-going business and activity in your region.
- To focus on solutions for customers based around the products we are selling.
- To screen the open tender opportunities to process academic and government tenders, product matching and document submission.
- To resolve difficult and sensitive customer issues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Molecular Biology or related discipline
- At least 2 years of working experiences in life Science market
- Motivated, confident & competitive that thrives in a quick sales cycle and ability to work in a team to achieve common corporate goals.
- Independent, resourceful, disciplined, with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Regularly go on business trips at home and abroad.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.