Sales Executive (Clinical Diagnostics) – Selangor
You will play an important role in:
- Achieving the given sales target for the assigned territory.
- Developing and implementing an annual sales plan to ensure adequate coverage of territory assigned
- Acquiring new customers, maximizing sales with current customers and retain key accounts
- Building good relationship with customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Submitting sales and other reports on a timely basis
- Working closely with the Product Marketing Team to give timely feedback on market condition and customers’ inputs on their product
- Process inquiries and customer requests.
- Participate in all product marketing plans and promotional activities to achieve sales targets.
- Communicate with customer and sales force to reinforce company commitment and ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you would require:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) will be an added advantage
- Own a valid driving license and a car
- Willing to travel extensively
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.