Order Processing Executive – Selangor
You will play an important role to:
- Ensure timely and flawless creation of sales order / processing of customer orders & Delivery Order in the system to meet customer request date.
- Constantly work with internal customer / coordinate with respective dept in monitoring the shipments and providing order status/delivery status to customer from time to time.
- To consolidate customer POs & release PO to supplier in accurate & timely manner.
- Swiftly engage with external customers, internal customers and coordinate with logistics on timely delivery of goods and to swiftly resolve delivery disputes & product discrepancy etc, if any.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation and timely compilation of proof of delivery (POD) documents and record keeping. Match and file all corresponding documents in an orderly fashion to ensure quick retrieval.
- To carry out other duty as assigned.
- Compliance/adhere to all Standard Operating Procedure/policies established by the company.
To be successful in this role, you would require:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any related fields or its equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 - 2 year(s) of related working experience.
- Possess strong administrative, planning and organizational capabilities.
- Possess strong communication, negotiation, problem solving, analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Able to interact professionally with the all level / internal / external customer.
- Preferable candidate with basic knowledge on sales order processing/purchasing.
- Experiences in Purchasing & SAP knowledge will be added advantage.
- Positive attitude, team player and willing to learn.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision & multitasking.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.