Sales Executive (Life Science) – 2 Vacancies
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet team and individual goals.
- Maintain sales targets with integrated sales quota planning – and analyze the actual sales pipeline against planned.
- Ensure development of strategy for portfolio of products.
- Identify key account customers, exploring opportunities for the Life Science product portfolio.
- Carry out 70% of time on field visits to potential customers
- Carry out all activities as listed in the Sales and Marketing Plan including planning, preparing sales tools and organizing presentation to targeted groups
- Expand existing customer base for the portfolio of products
- Identify leads and market potential to expand customer base, through exploration of the market
- Maintain customer database
- Build good rapport with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Prior experience in selling Laboratory instrumentation is preferable
- Able to travel extensively within the assigned area
- Preferably possess own transportation
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.