Sales Executive (Analytical Chemistry)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet team and individual goals.
- Maintain sales targets with integrated sales quota planning – and analyze the actual sales pipeline against planned.
- Ensure development of strategy for portfolio of products.
- Identify key account customers, exploring opportunities for the Analytical Chemistry product portfolio.
- Carry out 70% of time on field visits to potential customers
- Carry out all activities as listed in the Sales and Marketing Plan including planning, preparing sales tools and organizing presentation to targeted groups
- Expand existing customer base for the portfolio of products
- Identify leads and market potential to expand customer base, through exploration of the market
- Maintain customer database
- Build good rapport with customers
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least a degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology or related courses
- Exceptional negotiation and analytical skills paired with strong organization, self-management and decision-making skills are key for this position
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sales experience in laboratory/ Analytical Chemistry instruments
- Experience handling government tenders is an added advantage
- Able to travel extensively within the assigned area
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.