Sales Executive (Analytical Chemistry/Life Sciences)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage customers and products assigned in order to achieve customer satisfaction and sales target
- Identify and develop key account customers, explore new opportunities for the product portfolio that is assigned
- Carry out field visits to potential customers in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Implement activities and meet sales budget listed in the Sales and Marketing Plan, e.g. Planning, preparing Sales tools and organizing presentation to a targeted group.
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to customers
- Produces training materials, customizes training materials for different audiences, analyses training needs and conducts product training for the team and dealers.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor/ Master in Science, Engineering (Chemical), Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be advantage
- Preferably specializing in Sales - Laboratory / Scientific or equivalent
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Willing to travel extensively, have your own car and valid driving license
- Ability to converse in English will be an added advantage
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.