Technical Sales Specialist (Research Instrument)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop specific promotional and relevant marketing activities to achieve target sales in the assigned territory.
- Generate new customers and maintain existing customer base.
- Develop strong branding & positioning strategies to enhances awareness of our company and the product portfolio.
- Developing and driving the marketing plan for the product portfolio.
- Coordinate with field service and application scientists to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Biomedical or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in the sales and marketing in the Life Science research market.
- Experience and knowledge in the Genomics, Proteomics and Cell Biology research field.
- Motivated, confident, and has a keen interest in building a Sales career Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team to achieve common corporate goals.
- Ability to fulfil job responsibilities independently and in a timely and proactive manner with strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with strong written and spoken communication skills.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.