Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing, controlling and implementation of all operational activities
- Development, maintenance, revision, and implementation of policies and work procedures in compliance with the company requirement
- Drive, supervise, monitor, and lead the performance and development of the Operations Team.
- Fulfilment of customers order in timely manner
- Inventory management in coordination with the company’s stocking guidelines and purchasing of stocks.
- Shipping customs clearance, Import Export and managing freight forwarders ensuring effective management of shipments timely and cost effectiveness manner
- Manage the operations function at warehouse which covers planning and executing daily logistics & warehouse activities.
- Coordinate with warehouse team on the physical inventories’ movement on the accuracy of the items picked.
- Efficient management of warehouse storage by maximizing storage and adhering to FIFO method for retrieval of stocks
- Any ad-hoc assigned duties
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in Supply Chain experience including order processing, warehousing, shipping, and logistics
- At least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of laboratory/ healthcare equipment will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and a team player
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.