Inside Sales Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Sales Team to grow and maintain our customer base and to identify sales opportunities.
- Lead follow up, networking, managing personalized marketing to build relationships with potential customer.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team to assist developing an overall account plan to maximize opportunities
- Generate sales activities with customer using digital marketing platforms.
- Telemarketing to promote products to customers.
- Follow up with customers on marketing promotions & campaigns and on open quotation to close sales leads
- Managing and growing a set of customer accounts through phone selling
- Generates and processes new sales leads into quotation as necessary.
- Qualify sales lead and determine next course of action e.g. forward sales lead to respective account managers when necessary
- Manage sales generated from e-commerce platform
- Improve quote-to-order conversion rates and collaborate with Account Manager and Sales Manager to drive sales opportunities
- Assist customers to resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support
- Provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Assist in all Tenders and Invitation to Quote and ePRS document filling and submission
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma/Degree in Life Science / Biotechnology
- 2-3 years of of experience in Lab, sales, sales support or customer service in science industry
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- To be able to work well with teams
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn
Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com or apply in the form below.