Field Application Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly motivated, achievement driven and customer service oriented
- Independent, motivated, and able to work under pressure in oil and gas environment.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skill.
- Detail oriented, self-starter and coachable.
- High Level of troubleshooting attitude and adapt to multi-tasking environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Able to understand Gas Chromatography technical drawing/troubleshooting charts.
- Experience with Gas Chromatography instrument and related installation/preventive maintenance/service procedure.
- Qualify technical requirements for sales opportunities.
- Provide technical & application support to customer on product line.
- Understand and help customer resolved application issue encounter during normal Product testing or new product testing.
- Method development and optimization for new Gas Chromatography.
- Carry out calibration and configuration on Gas Chromatography according to individual instrument ASTM method.
- Review and guides the development of product manual and application notes.
- Able to learn and assimilate new technology quickly.
- Provide quality repair and preventive maintenance service of company analytical equipment at customer site.
- Provide onsite or classroom training to customer.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical engineering, or similar
- 2 years of experience in a similar position or experience in the lab.
- Experience with Gas Chromatography and Elemental analysis.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Verbal and written communication is clear, respectful, and timely.
- Enjoy travelling and visiting customers.
- Excellent communication (and with it, potential customer service) skills.
- A logical approach to problem-solving.
- The ability to organize and prioritize your workload effectively.
- The ability to set customer expectations and balance customer requirements.
- The ability to both work independent as well as within teams.
Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in the form below.