BioCal™ Temperature Chambers Calibration Service
BioCal™ Temperature Chambers Calibration Service is accredited by SAC-SINGLAS
Characteristics and performance of your temperature chambers will change over time and the chambers must be perodically calibrated, especially if it has been repaired, if parts are replaced, or if its heating/cooling ability appears questionable.
We provide on-site calibration for most temperature chambers used for storage, environmental conditioning or environmental testing, including fridges, freezers, incubators, ovens and water baths. Calibration is performed using dynamic multi-channel temperature acquisition instruments.
To offer you accurate and reproducible testing results, our calibration engineers are equipped with test equipment setup of lowest possible measurement uncertainty and are trained to recognize the cyclic behavior of chambers (up and down temperature fluctuations around the set point) so as to ensure adequate measurement period to cover at least two cycles of sinusoidal temperature oscillation within a stabilized chamber.
BioCal™ Temperature Chambers Calibration Service helps you understand the temperature performance of your chambers in terms of:
Temperature Gradient ~ maximum difference in mean temperature between any two points inside the chamber’s working space. Also referred to as spatial uniformity of temperature.
Temperature Variation In Space ~ difference in mean temperature between the centre of the chamber’s working space and any other points inside the working space.
Deviation ~ difference between set or displayed temperature and average measured temperature derived from nine sampling positions within the chamber’s working space.
BioCal™ on-site calibration service guarantees you with:
- Highest accuracy in temperature mapping for your chambers
- Detailed reports with calibration standards & environmental traceability
- Setup for lowest possible measurement uncertainties
- Participation in interlaboratory proficiency testing
- Full service transparency through frequent external audits
- Trained technicians for optimum support & prompt service
Functional Checks & Cleaning
- Cleaning of visible spillage on trays and racks
- Removal of debris from chamber’s working space
- Confirm chamber’s control functions are operative
SAC-SINGLAS Accredited Calibration
- Thermal measurement range from -80°C to 200°C
- Temperature accuracy test with readout resolution of 0.01°C
- Temperature uniformity check via simultaneous measurements of at least 9 sampling positions within the chamber’s working space
- Reports calibration results for Temperature Deviation, Uniformity and Mean Temperatures at all sampling positions
BioCal™ Quality Assurance Commitments
- Adequate measurement period to cover at least two cycles of sinusoidal temperature oscillation within a stabilized chamber
- Back all measurement results with a reliable record of time-temperature data
- Frequent validation of our sensors to ensure a high level of measurement confidence
- Attestation of service competency via Proficiency Testing Programs