EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P
The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is an open system for fully automated ELISA processing of up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples in one run. The combination of EUROIMMUN ELISAs and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P enables a quick and simple, but also a secure routine operation, owing to the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
– Fully automated ELISA processing for low to medium sample volume with minimal manual input
– Open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune, infection and allergy diagnostics
– High reliability and traceability due to automatic identification of barcodes of patient samples and ready-to-use reagents
– Fast processing of up to 50 tests per hour
– Capacity for up to 3 plates and 144 samples per run
– Convenient operation of the software including scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner