Eutech DO Meter
DO stands for Dissolved Oxygen, which is the measure of the amount of gaseous oxygen dissolved in a solution. In theory, the amount of DO in a solution is dependent on 3 factors, namely temperature, salinity, and atmospheric pressure. The measurement of DO requires a special DO electrode that is made up of an anode, a cathode, electrolyte solution, and a gas-permeable membrane.
Aquaculture: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming; game stocking ponds; ornamental fish tanks and ponds; and in other fish farming applications.
Industrial: Ideal for checks the quality of plant water intake and discharge, wastewater, and water treatment, recirculating systems, and industrial process systems.
Environmental: Use to test water quality, monitor the health of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface, and groundwater drinking supplies.
Educational: Ideal for quick, accurate DO readings in laboratories and schools.
- User Customisation for user’s flexibility like toggling of various modes from ppm, mg/l to % saturation, view electrode diagnosis, etc.
- Easy Calibration can be performed at 100% and/or 0% and mg/l or ppm against a known solution
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) guarantees the highest accuracy under varying temperature condition
- Galvanic Cell allows instantaneous measurements, producing quick responses and eliminates polarisation; requires minimal maintenance
- Automatically Compensates Salinity and Barometric Pressure after manual input for increased accuracy.
- Hold Function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing
- Auto-Power Off saves battery power after non-use
- Self-Diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Large Custom LCD provides optimum viewing even at a distance
- Protective Rubber Boot shields meter from accidental knocks and features a sturdy built-in stand for easy bench-top operation
- Rugged Carrying Case (Optional) provides handy on-site meter calibration and measurement