ADVANCED. RELIABLE. VALIDATED.
Tecan’s Sunrise absorbance microplate reader offers all the functionality needed for numerous photometric applications, including advanced 12-channel optics for fast, multichannel absorbance reading of ELISAs, a temperature control function for enzyme kinetic assays, and a tunable wavelength function for wavelength scanning.
- Ideal for colorimetric ELISAs, kinetic assays and agglutination readings
- Temperature control option for enzyme kinetics
- Tunable wavelength option for greater flexibility and wavelength scanning
- Powered by Magellan data analysis software
- Advanced curve fitting and QC functions, plus data export to your LIS
- Advanced 12-channel optics for fast results
- Additional reference channel for optimizing light intensity
- Prolonged lamp lifetime via auto switch-off function when not in use
- Microplate shaking capability
- Ready for robotic integration
- Self-check of major components at instrument start-up
- Three-year warranty, demonstrating Tecan’s commitment to quality
- IQOQ tools and procedures available
- Designed to meet the IVD directive 98/79/EC and 2011/65/EU RoHS regulations
- Provides FDA 21 CFR Part 11 functionality via Magellan Tracker software
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com