HydroSpeed™ Plate Washer
For cells, beads and ELISAs in 96- and 384-well microplate formats
The HydroSpeed is Tecan’s advanced plate washer, designed for quick, parallel washing of entire 96- and 384-well plates. This avoids time differences between the wells for uniform results. In addition, the HydroSpeed provides full control of wash power for optimized washing of cells, beads and ELISAs.
The HydroSpeed plate washer is ready for ELISA washing, as well as gentle washing of adherent and weakly-adherent cells. It supports soak steps with microplate shaking, as well as buffer switching. With full on-board operation via the easy-to-use touchscreen interface, the HydroSpeed really does offer you power and control for all your cell, bead and ELISA washing applications.
- Cell Protection – extra gentle cell washing with tuneable wash power
- Adjustable wash head positions, speed settings and vacuum level
- Anti-Clogging – active prevention of needle clogging
- Easy X-change wash heads for intense cleaning in ultrasonic bath
- Patented design with two rare-earth magnets per well
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com