NanoLC 400: A low flow LC-MS solution
The ideal choice for any workflow
The NanoLC 400 series enables a full range of analytical workflows that drive the identification of novel biomarkers or the quantification of small molecules and biologics to advance precision medicine research.
This front-end system consistently delivers accurate retention times, reproducible injection down to 200 nL and covers a broad range of flow rates.
NanoLC 400 : Nanoflow LC enables you to dive deep into proteomics research with mere nanoliters of sample. However, if you’re also looking for a flexible system and range for more robustness and throughput, then the NanoLC 400 series is the right front-end to your ESI-MS. Developed specifically for nanospray mass spectrometry (MS), our NanoLC systems provide speed, sensitivity, resolution, and reliability for your research.
- Models – NanoLC 415 for basic direct-to-column or trap-and-elute workflows & NanoLC 425 for more advanced 2D workflows
- Column Oven – Compatible with the OptiFlow® Turbo V column oven. Column oven provides excellent retention time reproducibility by ensuring consistent column temperature
- Flow Rates – Multiple flow rate options with user-interchangable plug-and-play flow modules to switch between nanoflow (100 nl/min – 1 µl/min) and microflow (1 – 10, or 5 -50 µl/min)
- Flow Accuracy – SCIEX’s patented multifluidic flow control technology, for consistent, accurate retention times without flow-splitting
- Software – Integrated and controlled with SCIEX Analyst® Software
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com