- ASTM: D7345, D4814, D4814, D975, D1655, D7566, D86, D1160.
- GOST: 2177. ISO 3405, IP 123.
- Specs: ASTM D2880, D396, D7467, D3699
Developed in partnership with leading university researchers, the ISL PMD 110 is a state-of-the art solution for fast and reliable response distillation analysis. It is in accordance to ASTM D7345 and in perfect correlation with ASTM D86 (groups 0-4), D1160, ISO 3405 and IP 123.
The PMD 110 determines the boiling range characteristics of any commercially available petroleum product, including light and middle distillates in less than 10 minutes and using only 10ml of sample.
Thanks to its compact, robust and portable design, the PMD 110 is easily installed in labs or ideal for on-site locations, for refining, for refining process control, fuel blending, research or mobile applications (fuel adulteration monitoring and fast quality screening).
PMD 110 is officially published in ASTM D4814 gasoline spec as an alternative to D86; and in ASTM specs D2880, D396, D7467 and D3699.
- Quick Distillation, High throughput
- No pre-testing or programming required
- Quick results validation using flexible, user-defined criteria and automatic pass/fail notification
- Dependable Operation and Support