Bead Ruptor 4 Homogenizer
The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is the newest addition to the Omni line of Bead Ruptor bead mill homogenizers. Built upon the innovative design and unsurpassed quality of Omni’s Bead Ruptor family, the Bead Ruptor 4 provides powerful performance in a compact design.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 4 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 4 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. The Omni Bead Ruptor 4 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins and enzymes from very tough and small samples while still retaining molecular integrity.
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 4 x 2mL, 0.5mL tubes , 4 x 1.5 mL or 1 x 7 mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Smaller footprint to maximize bench space
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com