Bead Ruptor 12
The Bead Ruptor 12 is the most powerful and economical bead mill homogenizer available today. It is an ideal solution for a variety of applications that require grinding, lysing, and homogenization of biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
Using disposable sample tubes pre-filled with a variety of lysing beads, the Bead Ruptor 12 vigorously and uniformly shakes up to 16 tubes at a time providing an efficient, consistent homogenization and high-yield. Unlike most other bead mill homogenizers, the Bead Ruptor 12 does not require a cool down period between runs. This means more samples can be processed in a smaller amount of time.
- Simultaneously homogenize up to 12 x 2mL or 0.5mL tubes and 4 x 7mL tubes
- Convenient front-loading tube holder position for ease of use and optimal bead/sample interactions
- Processing range is ideal for soft tissue samples
- No cool-down required between runs = non-stop processing
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- No sample degradation due to quick processing
- Features and integrated lid lock
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com