StatStrip® Lactate and StatStrip Xpress® Lactate Systems
Nova StatStrip lactate meters for screening, diagnosis and management of sepsis, septic shock and trauma patients. Single-Use Lactate Biosensor Test Strip.
StatStrip lactate advanced technology now enables simple, rapid, and accurate assessment of Sepsis by finger stick capillary blood sampling at
the point of care.
- Fast 13 second results.
- Easy operation make routine screening.
- Serial testing of lactate practical in any department that treats critically ill patients.
- Routine screening of lactate allows for immediate detection of serious illness such as sepsis or septic shock.
- Serial lactate testing allows goal directed therapy to enhance effectiveness of therapy for sepsis, septic shock and other critical conditions.
- Time to normalize lactate, which requires serial lactate analyses, gives an indication of cumulative oxygen debt and an ultimate prognosis in sepsis, septic shock and other illnesses.
For more information, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com