A fully capable and robust immunoassay analyzer with performance consistent with CL-2000i, in a smaller benchtop package better suited for mid-to-small-sized labs. With throughput of 120 tests per hour, this system features its large reagent and sample capacity, reliable performance and user-friendly operation interface.
- Micron super paramagnetic particles(SPMP) platform, with high suspend ability.
- Alkaline phosphates(ALP) labeled reagents and AMPPD substrate, highest sensitivity immunology method, for test such as TSH, HIV, HBsAg etc.
- Establish a high level of quality control of antibody and antigen.
- 4-stage magnetic separation, mixing between different separation stages.
Enhanced Reaction System
- 4-phase magnetic separation with precisely controlled temperature
- Consistent performance reliability with enhanced PMT detection system
- Non-touch vortexer mixing for reaction solution without any contamination
- Samples loading and offloading by sample racks
- Unified sample racks with detachable adaptor
- Rack status real-time indicating numbers
- STAT samples prioritization
- Random access for cuvette loading without pause or stop
88*2 cuvettes in one batch, 200 cuvettes per waste bag
- Cuvettes & waste bag status real-time indicating
- ISO17025 accredited standardization laboratory
- Assign value to calibrator according to reference method or international reference materials
For more information, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org