Make your lab life easier
The VERITY® 3011 Isocratic Pump is an innovative liquid delivery solution for chemical reaction monitoring in petroleum applications and for gel permeation chromatography (GPC) in environmental and food and beverage testing applications. When configured with a GX-271 Liquid Handler, VERITY® 4020 Single Syringe Pump and 157 UV/VIS Detector, the new VERITY 3011 Pump delivers the mobile phase solvent for automated GPC or analytical to semi-preparative chromatography.
The VERITY 3011 Isocratic Pump offers a stand-alone pumping system with high valued features:
• Quick-connect pump heads for easy installation, and simple maintenance
• High pressure rating for accommodating industrial level applications in the petroleum industry
• Integrated touchscreen controller for convenient, stand-alone operation
• Compact and stackable design that fits easily into a refrigeration unit or a fume hood
• Flow rates from 0.01 to 10 mL/min, depending on the pump head, and pressures of up to 600 bar (8702 psi)
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com