Helios and CyTOF
Mass cytometry, powered by CyTOF® technology , is the world’s most advanced single-cell proteomics technology. It has opened new doors to discovery by empowering researchers to interrogate more than 50 markers simultaneously on millions of individual cells, to unveil new cell types, functions and biomarkers in immunology, cancer, stem cells and more.
Fluidigm Maxpar® reagents and protocols along with our Maxpar Panel Designer tool provide all you need for groundbreaking and cost-effective experiments that reveal systems-level biology at single-cell resolution.
- METAL ISOTOPES: Mass cytometry employs heavy metal isotope tags to simultaneously measure multiple cellular targets. High-purity metallic isotopes ensure minimal background from signal overlap or endogenous cellular components.
- CHANNELS: Helios expands the mass cytometry range to 135 channels ensuring comprehensive studies today, and flexibility to scale in the future as new metal tags are developed.
- PANELS: Fluidigm offers metal-tagged antibodies as individual reagents and in preassembled kits targeting specific applications, which can be combined to build high-dimensional proteomic panels for profiling cellular systems.
- RESOLUTION: Helios uses time-of-flight (TOF) technology to focus isotope tags into discrete, finely resolved bands.
- THROUGHPUT: Helios is barcoding enabled. This increases throughput while improving data quality, allowing you to analyze more experimental variables simultaneously.
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org