Powered by mass spectrometry and CyTOF technology (https://www.fluidigm.com/singlearticles/mass-cytometry#cytoftech), mass cytometry elevates cell analysis with a level of speed, precision, and reproducibility not enabled by other single-cell platforms. CyTOF XT (https://go.fluidigm.com/cytof.xt) utilizes antibodies tagged with transition metal atoms to label specific protein on cells, quantifies the transition metals using time-of-flight mass spectrometry. It further enhances the capabilities of mass cytometry with workflow automation that simplifies sample processing and data acquisition.
Together with the CyTOF XT system, Fluidigm Maxpar® reagents and protocols along with our Maxpar Panel Designer tool provide all you need for ground-breaking and cost-effective experiments that reveal systems-level biology at single-cell resolution.
- METAL ISOTOPES: Mass cytometry employs heavy metal isotope tags to simultaneously measure multiple cellular targets. High-purity metallic isotopes ensure minimal background from signal overlap or endogenous cellular components.
- CHANNELS: Helios expands the mass cytometry range to 135 channels ensuring comprehensive studies today, and flexibility to scale in the future as new metal tags are developed.
- PANELS: Fluidigm offers metal-tagged antibodies as individual reagents and in preassembled kits targeting specific applications, which can be combined to build high-dimensional proteomic panels for profiling cellular systems.
- RESOLUTION: Helios uses time-of-flight (TOF) technology to focus isotope tags into discrete, finely resolved bands.
- THROUGHPUT: Helios is barcoding enabled. This increases throughput while improving data quality, allowing you to analyze more experimental variables simultaneously.
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org