The world’s first automated solution for single-cell genomics research, C1™ employs innovative microfluidic technology to rapidly and reliably isolate, process and prepare individual cells for genome and transcriptome analysis.
Since its debut in 2012, C1 has helped pioneer the field of single-cell analysis in biology, enabling scientists and researchers around the world to ask ever-more exciting and provocative questions about the nature and function of cell populations.
The C1 System: Defy the Law of Average
- Single-cell precision—greater accuracy to measure differences in gene expression profiles
- Easy to use—simplified cell isolation and preparation with a streamlined workflow and intuitive interface
- Fast—cell input-to-data in less than a day
- All in one—comprehensive, automated workflow generates reproducible and reliable results
- Flexible—expandable into whole transcriptome and variant discovery
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com