EUROStar III Plus
In addition, the optional immunofluorescence positioning system (IF-PS) excludes positioning errors with manual entry of microscopy results. The EUROStar III Plus includes a halogen lamp as standard equipment for normal transmitted light microscopy in bright and dark field and can be upgraded for phase contrast work.
Controlled light intensity for reliable IFA diagnostics
The LED fluorescence microscope EUROStar III Plus has been precisely tailored to the requirements of indirect immunofluorescence. A camera can be attached directly to the integrated photo tube for capturing digital images. Switching between the ocular and the camera is no longer necessary owing to the convenient 50/50 beam splitter. EUROIMMUN also offers the highly functional EUROPicture software for displaying and handling of the digital images.
- Constant fluorescence excitation due to regulated LED for reliable and reproducible results
- Long life span of over 50,000 hours, low current consumption and full light intensity immediately after being switched on
- Environmentally friendly without mercury
- cLED available as separate module for equipping various other microscopes
- Screen diagnostics and digital image acquisition using optional camera with EUROPicture software
- 50/50 beam splitter for microscopy without switching between the ocular and the optional camera
For more information, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org