The EUROPattern Suite automates immunofluorescence microscopy (slide transport, image recording and archiving and interpretation of the immunofluorescence images), providing support and improvement in diagnostic result reporting. As a module of the laboratory management software EUROLabOffice, EUROPattern can be flexibly integrated into any laboratory environment.
Computer-aided immunofluorescence microscopy (CAIFM)
- Automated microscopy and a modern reporting system at the screen for a multitude of EUROIMMUN IIFT products – the darkroom is now obsolete
- Pattern recognition and titer determination for ANA and ANCA (including mixed patterns), Crithidia and recombinant cells
- Long walk-away time due to high loading capacity and automated processing of up to 500 positions in one run
- High-throughput immunofluorescence microscopy – over 250 fluorescence images can be recorded and automatically evaluated in just one hour
- Reliability and traceability due to automatic identification of slides via matrix codes
For more information, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org