The EUROLabWorkstation IFA heralds a new era in IIFT automation. With this new development EUROIMMUN enables fully automated and standardised processing with highest capacity and highest efficiency for laboratories with high sample throughput. Up to 750 substrate fields and more than 700 samples can be analysed at high throughput with just one worklist.
The system was developed by EUROIMMUN with a focus on data integrity and minimisation of manual processes. The established TITERPLANE Technique is complemented by the newly developed MERGITE! technology for washing of slides. This ensures brilliant fluorescence signals without background for the automatically mounted slides.
The software can be operated comfortably and intuitively via a touch screen and guides the user through the entire process. Complete traceability is guaranteed at all times, since the matrix codes of the slides and the barcodes of samples, reagents and accessories are automatically detected in each step of the process.
- Fully automated processing of EUROIMMUN immunofluorescence tests from primary sample to mounted slide
- Highest capacity of up to 750 substrate fields and more than 700 samples in a single worklist
- Highest efficiency due to 10 washable pipetting needles and complementary accessories, as well as separation of pipetting and transport steps for flexible time management
- Flexible workflows owing to freely selectable loading of the 45 tracks with samples, reagents and dilution plates
- Brilliant fluorescence signals with the unique MERGITE! washing technology – each substrate field is washed without the risk of cross contamination using directed liquid flow in a standardised and gentle procedure
For more information regarding it’s features and specifications, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org