Ten washable needles, complementary accessories and a separate robotic arm for handling the microplates enable unparalleled sample throughput. State-of-the-art, intuitive software guides the user graphically through all work steps.
Fully automated, user-friendly ELISA processing
The EUROLabWorkstation ELISA is a fully automated complete solution for processing ELISA kits in laboratories with high sample throughput. The system was developed by EUROIMMUN with a focus on efficiency and flexibility, in order to accommodate the ever increasing sample numbers and changing dynamics in the routine laboratory.
- Fully automated processing of ELISA from primary sample to result
- Highest capacity of up to 15 microplates and up to 700 samples in a single worklist
- Highest throughput of up to 200 tests per hour due to fast pipetting of samples and reagents using 10 pipetting channels and efficient processing of microplates
- Flexible open system for ELISA tests from different manufacturers
- Minimal hands-on time and high integrity of results due to use of bar/matrix codes to identify samples, reagents and accessories
For more information regarding the product and it’s specification and features, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org