EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P
A further quality feature is the optionally available climate control unit, which ensures constant incubation conditions — regardless of fluctuating or excessively high laboratory temperatures. The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is designed for low to medium sample volumes.
Efficient ELISA automation for low to medium throughput
The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is an open system for fully automated ELISA processing of up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples in one run. The combination of EUROIMMUN ELISAs and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P enables a quick and simple, but also a secure routine operation, owing to the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
- Fully automated ELISA processing for low to medium sample volume with minimal manual input
- Open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune, infection and allergy diagnostics
- High reliability and traceability due to automatic identification of barcodes of patient samples and ready-to-use reagents
- Fast processing of up to 50 tests per hour
- Capacity for up to 3 plates and 144 samples per run
- Convenient operation of the software including scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner
For more information regarding the product and it’s specification, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com