EUROArrays after hybridisation are read in the EUROArrayScanner. The EUROArrayScan software automatically recognises the position of the arrays and quantifies the spot signals for each DNA probe. In just a few seconds, the software calculates the test results from the signal intensity for all samples and documents the findings. The extensive, integrated controls are automatically taken into account in the process. Manual evaluation and interpretation of the signals is not necessary. The EUROArrayScan software produces a clearly laid out work protocol for every run, which helps to make processing of the samples simple and secure.
Fully automated evaluation for standardised, fast and reliable results of EUROIMMUN microarrays
- Analysis and evaluation system for molecular diagnostics
- Fully automatic evaluation, result output and data archiving
- Rapid evaluation using a fluorescence scanner – one slide in less than 20 seconds
- Result output in the form of an overview or a detailed individual result
- Possibility to add comments to the result
- LIS connection and networkability for optimal data communication and integration
For more information, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries, assistance, and purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com