The Eppendorf PCR-Cooler is a clean, easy-to use, compact replacement for an ice bucket during PCR setup. Simply place the PCR-Cooler in a –20 °C freezer two hours before starting your assay and it will keep your samples cool for at least an hour. It also contains a temperature indicator that changes color when the temperature exceeds 7 °C. Ideal for protecting your samples during PCR setup.
- Handling system for sample set-up, protection, transport, and storage of sensitive samples – keep you samples safe
- Clear temperature indicator: Color of PCR cooler changes when temperature exceeds 7 °C
- Accommodates PCR-vessels as tubes, strips, or plates for flexible vessel usage
- Dry incubation technology reduces contamination risk of samples
- Keeps an entire 96-well PCR plate cold for more than an hour at 0 °C (with two-hour precooling at -20 °C) for safe samples
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org