When it comes to maximizing sample storage capacity, Eppendorf Innova ULT freezers set the standard. These lab freezers like the Innova U535 take advantage of ultra-efficient, ultra-compact vacuum insulation panels which are used in combination with traditional insulation to slim down the freezer wall thickness from 130 mm to 80 mm. These models are ideal for labs short on space when -80°C are needed.
- Vacuum insulation panels allow for increased internal capacity with the same footprint as traditionally foamed freezers
- Inner doors are gasketed as well as insulated creating 3 separate compartments minimizing cold air loss while you access your samples
- Easy-to-read, eye level, flush mounted LED control panel and alarm status
- Each shelf is adjustable in height for additional storage flexibility
- Special vacuum vent with plunger ergonomically located at waist level to gain immediate access to your freezer
- Inner doors can be quickly removed without the need for tools for easier and faster defrosting
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles; powder-coated steel exterior
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at –86 °C and prevent ice buildup for easy access to samples
- Password protection of alarm and temperature setpoints to prevent unauthorized setting changes
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com