Eppendorf Research® plus
It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing – to know you are working with one of the most advanced pipettes in the world. A spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display – and all that in an ultra light, fully autoclavable pipette: That is the Eppendorf Research plus pipette.
- Air-cushion pipette for accurate pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: the ultra light mechanical pipette is designed according to the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept and limits the strain on your hand and arm
- Spring loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) for minimal tip attachment forces helps to reduce stress
- Low tip ejection force of Eppendorf Research plus (3.6 N)
- Adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting various difficult liquids like ethanol or even when pipetting at high altitudes. Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs to ensure decontamination
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8, 12, 16 and 24 channel pipettes
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org