The epMotion 5070’s pipetting technology is based on the classic Eppendorf piston-stroke pipettes; thus, protocols previously carried out manually are easily transferred to the liquid handling robot epMotion 5070. Its compatibility to a wide range of predefined consumables also allows established procedures to be maintained. Before every run the optical sensor checks that the required labware is correctly positioned on the deck and it also checks tip type and quantity available.
- 4 ANSI/SLAS worktable and unlimited virtual positions
- Maximum pipetting accuracy from 0.2 to 1,000 µL
- Calibrated 1-channel and 8-channel pipetting tools
- Optical sensor1) for detecting liquids, labware, tips
- Compatible with tubes (0.2 mL to 50 mL) and microplates with up to 384 wells
- Automatic exchange of two pipetting tools
- Optional software extensions for handling samples with barcodes or for integration to LIMS & ELN
- Optional software extensions for integration to regulated process environments (GLP, GMP, 21 CFR)
- Completely contained housing including door safety mechanism (except for 5070 CB, laminar-flow version)
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com