ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S.®
ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. filter tips are filter tips with a two-phase filter for contamination protection. The two filter layers made of flexible, hydrophobic material, fit perfectly in the tip cone and retain practically 100 % of all aerosols and biomolecules. This filtering effect is achieved using various, well-defined pore sizes.
The layer facing the sample provides protection from drops, splashes and aerosols. The layer facing the pipette cone functions as a second barrier from contamination, and dependably binds biomolecules. A defined air passage rate ensures full sample recovery and the customary quick pipetting.
- Dual protection against aerosols and biomolecules
- Dual protection for pipette and sample
- Free of PCR inhibitor additives
- Available in Eppendorf PCR clean/Sterile (sterile and pyrogen-free) and Eppendorf Forensic DNA Grade
- Tested at the Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM) in Hannover, Germany
- Continuous inspection of each production lot by an independent laboratory
- Lot-specific certificates are available at certificates homepage
- Certificate of filter efficiency acc. to EN 29463 available
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org