When it comes to maximizing sample storage capacity at the bench, the Eppendorf CryoCube F101h ULT freezer sets the standard: Up to 6,000 vessels below your bench in the lab with real -80°C. By taking advantage of ultra-efficient, compact vacuum insulation panels which are used in combination with traditional PU foam insulation, we slim down the freezer wall thickness from 130 mm to 80 mm.
The footprint is limited to half a square meter, especially designed for small labs. The temperature range for this -80°C lab freezer is between -50 °C and -86 °C.
- Vacuum insulation panels allow for increased internal capacity with the same footprint as traditionally foamed freezers
- Inner doors are gasketed as well as insulated creating 2 separate compartments minimizing cold air loss while you access your samples
- Easy-to-read LED control panel and alarm status
- Special vacuum vent with plunger ergonomically located to gain immediate access to your freezer
- Inner doors can be quickly removed without the need for tools for easier and faster defrosting
- Full stainless steel interior for easy cleaning during maintenance and defrost cycles; powder-coated steel exterior
- Special low-temperature outer door seals allow gaskets to remain flexible at –86 °C and prevent ice buildup for easy access to samples
- Password protection of alarm and temperature setpoints to prevent unauthorized setting changes
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com