Centrifuge 5430/ 5430 R
Unique cross-over Centrifuge 5430 and 5430 R combine the best features of a microcentrifuge (small footprint) and multipurpose centrifuge (versatility) in one instrument. These centrifuges spin rotors for Eppendorf tubes and PCR strips as you would expect from any microcentrifuge. But that’s not all. In a compact size, Centrifuge 5430 and 5430 R also accommodate rotors for microplates and 15/50 mL conical tubes.
Now, the rotor program has been expanded with additional Eppendorf QuickLock® rotors. This includes 48-place rotors (1.5/2.0 mL), a 16-place rotor for Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL and a swing-bucket rotor (24 × 1.5/2.0 mL). With their unmatched versatility, Centrifuge 5430 and Centrifuge 5430 R are the flagship products among the Eppendorf microcentrifuge portfolio.
- rotor capacity: 48 × 1.5/2.0 mL, 6 × 50 mL, 2 × MTP
- speed: 30,130 × g (17,500 rpm)
- Remarkable versatility with 12 different rotors
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Menu-driven, multi lingual operation menu (English, German, French, Spanish) with large backlit display
- 5 program keys for easy access to routine programs
- Saves up to 50 user-defined programs
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximized operational safety
- Eppendorf QuickLock® – System for quickly opening and closing the rotor lid
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com