Centrifuge 5418 R
The refrigerated Centrifuge 5418 R with its 18-place capacity rotor is specifically designed for low to medium capacity in 1.5/2.0 mL tubes and Microtainer®. Its speed of up to 16,873 × g allows for standard molecular biology applications. Moreover, this compact device has an especially low access height and is characterized by a remarkably quiet operation.
- Max. rotor capacity: 18 × 1.5/2.0 mL vessels
- Max. speed: 16,873 × g (14,000 rpm) for quick separation
- Small footprint and low access height of 23 cm
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation – even without a rotor lid
- Eppendorf QuickLock® rotor allows for fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Temperature range from 0 °C to +40 °C
- Ensured temperature of 4 °C at maximum rotational speed
- FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling and maximized temperature accuracy inside the rotor
- ECO power shut-off engages after 8 hours of nonuse to reduce energy consumption (46 % over night) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated)
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org