When you need unmatched value, proven reliability, and uninterrupted discovery, PURELAB Quest provides the perfect solution. Consistently delivering three types of laboratory water, the PURELAB Quest supports every application in your lab.
- Type I water for applications such as HPLC and molecular biology techniques.
- Type II water for general reagent preparations and buffers.
- Type III water for glassware rinsing and water baths.
- Water purity is measured using multiple quality sensors and displayed clearly on the system.
- Its fast-flow rate and walk-away design deliver water at 1.2 l/m, keeping interruptions to a minimum. Volumetric dispensing means researchers can multi-task, saving time and money.
- The PURELAB Quest has been tested through 150,000 cycles of dispensing which is equivalent to over 20 years of lab use.
- An intuitive design that is simple to operate and maintain, with easy to change consumables, periodic recirculation, and a simple, pre-programmed sanitization process.
- It is a compact system measuring just 232 mm wide and 510 mm high. It’s wall-mountable, enabling you to save valuable lab space.
- IoT connectivity offers optional remote monitoring which reduces interruptions, costs, and environmental impact
- Designed with sustainability in mind, the PURELAB Quest is made from more than 85%* reclaimed materials and utilizes long-lasting consumables.
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org