PURELAB Chorus 3
Modular. Flexible. Reliable.
Reliable delivery of Type III water purity
When general laboratory grade water is all you need, then PURELAB Chorus 3 is a reliable solution with the flexibility to suit your requirements. With a range of storage reservoirs designed to maintain the optimum purity of stored purified water in a choice of 15, 30, 60, and 100-liter capacities.
- Configuration Ability to configure multiple systems to increase the flow rate.
- Simplicity Simple to install, operate, and maintain a clear indication of water purity.
- Auto Rinse Maintains the purity of water during periods of low use.
- Economical Optional CO2 removal from the purified water (post-RO) increasing the life of downstream consumables. Option to reduce water consumption for low hardness feed waters.
- Modular Multiple PURELAB Chorus 3 units can feed into one reservoir and systems can be expanded post-installation. As such, the cost of future upgrades is minimized. Duplex systems also guarantee maximum uptime.
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries and purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org