Edan SD3 Pro Ultrasonic doppler
The SD3 Pro is designed for auscultation (intermittent listening) of fetal sound. The 2 or 3 MHz waterproof probes can be used for the detection of fetal heart rate as a general indication of fetal well-being and also to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The unit can also be equipped with 4MHz or 8 MHz probes for vascular diagnosis.
- Record & play with audio playback and numeric display
- Plug-and-play, waterproof interchangeable probes
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 2 MHz probe with deep penetration for late term-pregnancy and overweight patients
- 3 MHz probe may detect a fetal heartbeat as early as 9 weeks
- AA batteries compatible
- Automatic power-off while putting the probe back to the rack
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- Normal AA batteries for easy replacements
- Unique charger stand design for organized storage (optional)
- Unique charger stand design
- 4/5/8MHz probe for blood flow detection
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any inquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org