Edan H100B – Handheld Pulse Oximeter
As a handheld pulse oximeter, H100B is designed to serve the needs of both long-term monitoring and spot
check. It’s dedicated to offering reliable, accurate, and sensitive measurements of blood oxygen saturation under
even harsh conditions.
- SpO2 and pulse rate measurement
- LCD display shows numeric and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Powerful data storage capacity, up to 100 IDs, and 300 hours data storage capability for continuous monitoring
- The latest 10 minutes trend graph and table of SpO2 and pulse rate can be reviewed on the screen
- Audible and visible alarm capability
- Long battery life – up to 48 hours on 4 AA, or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (optional upgrade)
- Data can be transferred to PC for storage, review, and printing (optional upgrade)
- The unit comes with a carrying case and a standard reusable DB9 adult sensor. Disposable and reusable pediatric sensors or neonate wraps are also available
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com