Cytiva’s Whatman cellulose acetate membrane filters have very low protein binding, which minimizes sample loss when filtering protein-based aqueous samples.
Membranes that commonly used in Microbiological analysis for a water sample.
- Minimal sample loss in protein-based samples due to low protein binding
- Pure cellulose acetate composition, minimizing sample contamination
- Hydrophilic, for use with aqueous and alcoholic media
- High solvent resistance, particularly to low molecular weight alcohols
- High physical strength and a heat resistance up to 180°C
- Can be sterilized by most common methods without sacrificing membrane integrity
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing (local distributor), please contact us via email@example.com