Widely used in Soxhlet extraction units providing a safe, convenient and efficient method of solvent extraction of solids and semi-solids. Whatman Thimbles are long-lasting & durable.
Cytiva’s Whatman cellulose thimbles are manufactured from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter for high-performance use in automated Soxhlet extractor systems. Used in air and waste gas analysis.
- Used in a wide variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, including lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples
- Suitable for temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
- Excellent mechanical strength and retention
- Wall thickness of standard thimbles is 1–1.5 mm to support application need
- Option for double thickness for added rigidity
For more information regarding the product, kindly visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via email@example.com