An absorbent, impermeable material designed to protect laboratory surfaces against hazardous corrosive spills.
Cytiva’s Whatman Benchkote surface protector is an absorbent lab paper that protects surfaces against hazardous spills. After use, the bench protector sheet is incinerated or disposed of according to local regulations.
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website at the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org