Stuart SMP10 Digital Melting Point Apparatus
Stuart SMP10 Digital Melting Point Apparatus, 240 VAC
Designed for maximum safety and ease of use. Select, measure, and display the temperature digitally, ensuring accuracy and avoiding the need for a glass thermometer. Test two samples simultaneously, viewing the melt via a magnifying lens with built-in illumination. Extend the back feet for the optimal viewing angle.
- No more reading glass thermometers
- Select, measure, and display the temperature digitally, ensuring accuracy and repeatability
- Easily view the melt via a magnifying lens with built-in illumination
- Be more productive—test multiple samples simultaneously
- Save time by setting a plateau temperature for initial warm-up
- Model SMP10 provides 300°C max temp with 1°
For more information regarding the product, please visit the product website in the link below.
For any enquiries or purchasing, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org